Monday, November 29, 2010

strange.

today was the first time since this summer that i took my camera outside of my apartment and challenged myself to take some pics. i'm kind of proud of myself. i think i might have trespassed to get these but it was so worth it. :)  there is a boys home near us that has the most interesting playground. it's adjacent to a cemetery, the swing set is old and rusty and there are shoes hanging from the electric wires. strange. but perfect.


 what a strange wind it was today. whistlin' and whirlin' and scurlin' away



like a worried old woman with so much to say. what a strange wind it was today.


what a strange wind it was today. cool and clear from a sky so grey



and my hat stayed on but my head blew away- what a strange wind it was today.

-Shil Silverstein



No comments:

Post a Comment